Character maps don't work in Construct 2

ilimi

Hi ilimi,

Can you be more specific? What happens when you try to assign character maps etc?

Also, please make sure you have the latest scml plug-in for construct2, which you can download from here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/257875422/temp/scml.rar

thanks,

Mike at BrashMonkey

In Spriter everything works, in Construct 2 I press "Append character map" on start of layout, but nothing happens.

I had the plugin installed on 05-20-14, and now I put your plugin version, but to no avail.

Glad it got resolved so quickly. Thanks indeed to Edgar, for consistently amazing me with how quickly he resolves the vast majority of such issues.

And thanks to you and all the other Spriter users who take the extra time to report any bugs, issues or feature requests, as you are having a massive impact in the overall quality and development time of Spriter.

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey

• 1 year later...

Hi zegner,
If you look carefully at ilimi's post you'll see its a typo, as he made the post in 2014.  You already have the latest version of the plug-in.  If you're having an issue with character maps, feel free to email your capx and Spriter project (mike@brashmonkey.com) and I'll see if I can figure out the issue.

Cheers.
-Mike at BrashMonkey