How to use IK ? (B8)

finscn

Hi finscn,

For youtube embed, its rather tricky...choose to edit your post to see how it needs to be...

basically:

"" then the URL for the video, BUT YOU MUST change the https to http (get rid of the s) and then" "

Notice how you must not have the close bracket after the =, it comes after the entire URL.

As for the IK feature, I just tested Spriter b8 on my windows vista pc and it works exactly as in the video..

You dont push shift you HOLD shift, and you dont left click the bone to move it, you left click and hold/drag to move it. Also, it's important to note, the current ik support only goes 1 parent bone deep...not up the entire hierarchy.

Does this information help? If not, you'll need to show me the Spriter project you're trying to use IK with, and maybe a screen recording of what you're doing and the effect of IK not working so I can figure out the issue.

thanks,

Mike at BrashMonkey

Thanks.

Yes , I do it as you say.

I HOLD shift, then left click and hold/drag to move a child bone.

And it till doesn't work.

And I found another bug : right click and HOLD a bone/image, the quick-bar will be displayed, but when I release the right mouse key, it will be hidden immediately.

the 3rd : when I zoom in/out the edit-area by mouse-scrolling , it's too fast . scroll little, zoom much .

I use Mac OS X 10.9.

=======================

Update: About IK .

I found why :

post-17044-14159834218519_thumb.png

When there is the icon (in red circle) , it works well. If no it , doesn't work.