How to resize the sprite?

Helgi

Save as resized project function in Spriter works very unpredictebly. I don't really understand how to resize the image because at first Spriter make imported image larger that it was but then, can rezise it an extemely small. What is the problem?

Hi Helgi,

I'm afraid I don't understand your issue with the resize project feature. I get the feeling it is unpredictable to you because what you think its for and what it actually is for are two different things....but I'm not sure what you're trying to do with the feature.

The feature is for creating a whole new Spriter project, Which is a clone of the original, but with all images changed to the new scale, and all positional data etc also changed to compensate for the change in image sizes.

The most common use of the feature would be to initially make all your animations with images BIGGER than the final size you need, and then create cloned and resized versions of the entire Spriter project to perfectly suit specific devices (to not be wasteful of ram and drawing time etc.)

When does Spriter ever make imported images bigger than they actually are? And what do you mean by "imported" images? I really don't understand what you mean. Can you explain more or make a video screen recording?

thanks,

Mike at BrashMonkey