Will there be at least 1 reference implementation 4 Release?

I haven't been here in a long while I was a bit frustrated with the implementations and made my own very early on and then the format chages a bit and I figured surely when Spriter was finished, or hopefully before they would release a reference implementation you could test against to make sure yours is producing pretty close outputs given the common format.

At least one reference implementation really help and maybe there is one and I just haven't found it yet. Without a reference implementation it is easy to add features/changes that are really difficult to implement. When you implement your own you set the standard and you will likely create a more compact and simple data structure.

Also how is this even tested without having a working implementation? I'm hoping to get back to spriter as I was working with spline because they had a nice generic c implementation. I would like to com back because it is much much cheap if spriter keeps even close to these prices, especially when you have a large team. :) I will probably do my own implementations if there is reference to comply to but otherwise you don't even have a target to try and hit (other than visual comparisons.)

OK, while I understand this guy's sentiment, I believe he's asking...

Is there a final SCML standard (that the team working on Spriter will be going against)?

I have similar issues at the moment -- I'd like to know what I'm building against, to be validated, since I'm working on a generic C# library to load/use it.

I've validated against b6.1 -- but I know there's probably more stuff that has intention of being loaded.

Any advice/help from the Spriter team?