Spriter animations in Sombrero

DigitalSoapbox

Sombrero is a local multiplayer platformer I've been working on for the past few months in Construct 2. I showed it for the first time a few weeks ago at the NYC Games Forum playtesting session and have been implementing feedback since then, including some tweaks to the base player animations to make their actions more obvious at the smaller sizes they can end up as on screen (the camera zooms in and out).

You can read a bit more about Sombrero here, check out some screenshots and around 9 min of gameplay from the playtesting session: Sombrero

I've been creating all of the animations in Spriter, and just finished up the revisions for Alpha 2. Spriter has been a huge timesaver and I'm looking forward to using the character map features to swap in different base character designs.

Here's a short video of the revised animations:

I've started a dev thread on the Scirra site, the link to which is in my signature, but I'll be posting more animation-related stuff in this thread as I make revisions/improve things/implement new Spriter-related features into Sombrero.

Comments/feedback welcome!