Getting the following bug in Construct 2 and I'm not really

mattcusprime

Hi mattcusprime,

Does this bug pop up right away and constantly, or only while a specific animation is played? Are you using any animations that use features only abailible in build b6 of Spriter which might not be supported yet?

What has changes since before this bug was happening?

If all else fails, feel free to email me the capx and spriter project and I'll try to see if I can figure it out.

Mike@brashmonkey.com

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey

Hi mattcusprime,

Does this bug pop up right away and constantly, or only while a specific animation is played? Are you using any animations that use features only available in build b6 of Spriter which might not be supported yet?

So, when the layout starts in construct 2, there are essentially speech boxes that come in as the dialog is played and the user clicks or touches to progress the dialog. The bug ONLY comes up if they click too soon on the FIRST dialog box. When I say too soon, I mean I have a flag for when the text is completed. If they hit the box before then, the first one, it fires the bug. I don't think I am using any features only from B6. My best guess is that I am setting the initial animation for my chracter in the properties dialog in Construct 2 and also in the event sheet...

What has changes since before this bug was happening?

I hate to say this... I didn't spot it until I clicked differently so I am not sure.

I apologize as that is not a great explanation, I know you are busy but I will e-mail you the capx in case you can take a look. Thank you.

Hi mattcusprime,

That is almost certianly the problem, as that feature is very new and the C2 plug has not been updated to support that feature yet.

I think your two options are wait for the c2 plug to be updated or redo the animations which use the feature.

Sorry for the inconvenience...obviously we're aiming to make the c2 plug fully support all Spriter features ASAP, but until Spriter 1.0 is feature complete, it won't be possible. Luckily, that should not be too long of a wait now.

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey