your killing me bro.

James W

I hope someone can help me...

I have a Christmas Game that is nearly finished. the sleigh, deer and santa was animated in spriter and dropped in a construct 2 game.

I updated and now nothing works,

I read the instructions and I know what im suppose to do, and how to do it, but I dont have the original image folder to go with the scml. it was torn apart and used in other projects that also will be used on the fisish web page for the game... I did the deer and sleigh, then a side bar animation, and a elf and shop animation... all working of one original image folder. adding, deleting modifying the folders content to suit the project i was on...

( this was working fine because the animations where finish and saved in the c2 projects they where being used in as i went forward)

Now everything is lost........ broken or dosent work. I do realize i am using beta software. and im not blaming anyone,

just asking for help.

can i download a old release of c2 and a older version of spriter and bring this back to life again?

Don't forget that you can rename the *.capx to *.zip and access the pngs easily that way. Make sure when resaving the scml and scon you have checked the custom save options for the C2 plugin.

If you get desperate, I'd be willing to have a look at your capx if you like. Just PM me a link or e-mail it to @gmail.com.

Good luck!