Spriter B6 pre-release (update 12-5 all platforms)

lucid

12/04/13 Update Change Log:

[*:mo2kck2x]fixed several issues with the saving of reparenting or shifting pivot points
    [*:mo2kck2x]fixed a crash where changing animations with an item selected that isn't present in the new animation
    [*:mo2kck2x]fixed a bug where ik wouldn't work correctly on bones with custom length
    [*:mo2kck2x]fixed a bug that was deactivating pro versions upon loading a file
    [*:mo2kck2x]fixed a bug causing performance issues in b5_9x's
    [*:mo2kck2x]fixed a crash that would occur when attempting to export to png or use skins with openGL disabled
    [*:mo2kck2x]fixed a bug causing the timeline to go white after making changes to an animation
    [*:mo2kck2x]Added shortcut Ctrl-H to toggle hiding the arrow/delete controls for newly created skins
    [*:mo2kck2x]made it easier to create very short bones
    [*:mo2kck2x]various performance optimizations

You can download the new build(s) from the following link(s):

PC version

Mac version

Linux version

I'm not sure where to post this, but I'm still having a problem in my animation in the newly posted build.

Essentially, I have a 'ghost' keyframe. The frames are stored and other frames animate based on its position, but no keyframe is displayed on the timeline. When I open up the detailed timeline I can see all of the individual objects are keyframed, but there's no keyframe in the timeline. If I try to delete the individual keyframes it works with some of them, but eventually crashes Spriter.

The included image should show what I mean. You can see how the keyframes exist for each object in the scene, but there's no keyframe in the timeline associated with them. It's messing up my animation at the moment, since I can't get rid of them or move them, and the objects all react to their position.

Is this some feature of Spriter I don't know about, or a bug? How can I get rid of these?

post-16627-1415983413731_thumb.png

I'm not sure where to post this, but I'm still having a problem in my animation in the newly posted build.

Essentially, I have a 'ghost' keyframe. The frames are stored and other frames animate based on its position, but no keyframe is displayed on the timeline. When I open up the detailed timeline I can see all of the individual objects are keyframed, but there's no keyframe in the timeline. If I try to delete the individual keyframes it works with some of them, but eventually crashes Spriter.

The included image should show what I mean. You can see how the keyframes exist for each object in the scene, but there's no keyframe in the timeline associated with them. It's messing up my animation at the moment, since I can't get rid of them or move them, and the objects all react to their position.

Is this some feature of Spriter I don't know about, or a bug? How can I get rid of these?

No it shouldn't be doing that. If possible, please send me the zipped project folder (scml or scon file plus folders/images), so I can hopefully figure out how it happened, or at least repair the file for you.

Any idea what version you were using when the problem with this file started?

Great performance boost on the b5.95! Multiple simultaneous animations are running 50 + fps! Thanks and keep up the good work guys!
Thanks. Great to hear it's noticeable on others' machines as well

Awesome stuff, Can't wait to try it:)

*Edit...

I had several crashes trying to copy and image from one animation to the next. Here is the info I found in the event viewer in hopes it helps

Faulting application name: Spriter.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x52a0d16b

Faulting module name: QtGui4.dll, version: 4.8.5.0, time stamp: 0x51cbf4e8

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00490480

Faulting process id: 0x171c

Faulting application start time: 0x01cef23fde8d8c5c

Faulting application path: :\Program Files (x86)\Spriter\Spriter.exe

Faulting module path: :\Program Files (x86)\Spriter\QtGui4.dll

Report Id: 5fb00046-5e39-11e3-bf45-902b34a590ba

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

I should also mention that I did uninstall spriter before I began the install of the latest version.