Corona DLL

onnevan

Hi everybody!

I'm new around here ;)

I think Spriter is amazing! and I'm having a lot of fun with it. A pal and I are making a kids app/game and we'd love to use spriter for it, but we are using Corona and I don't see a Corona/spriter dll. I've seen a post by a guy, don't remember his name, that succeeded importing a Spriter animation in Corona, but I think he abandoned the project of a full implementation.

Is that the current state of things with the Corona dll or is anyone working on something?

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the Spriter community, onnevan. And thanks for the kind words.

Edgar is still working hard to get Spriter 1.0 feature complete, rock-solidly stable, and availible to the public. Until then his plate is very full, but once Spriter 1.0 is released we'll be switching focus to more agressively helping the developers and communities of specific authoring systems to make sure Spriter is fully supported.

Hopefully your needs will be met before then, but if not, at least know its only a matter of time before full Spriter support is very common and we're working to make this a reality asap.

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey