My animated sprites

bwwd

You can if you export finished animation as png frames and import them again frame by frame into your spriter project , very easy just a few clicks:) I know thats not the way people want to use this feature but currently its the only way and im using entire png frames as sprites for my own game so i dont mind.

48 minutes ago, bwwd said:

You can if you export finished animation as png frames and import them again frame by frame into your spriter project , very easy just a few clicks:) I know thats not the way people want to use this feature but currently its the only way and im using entire png frames as sprites for my own game so i dont mind.

Same for me.  I export sprites as png and put it in game maker.  

So it can use not just show off but still have some annoying bugs  XD

My first walk animation with skin mode (Thank to you bwwd  :D )

jogg.gif

• 1 month later...

This is amazing stuff man.

Any chance of a tutorial at all on your workflow for getting such incredible animations? 

I'm still learning, I tend to get my key poses in and then work on the inbetweens. I've not tried any deformation like skewing or stretching yet but I hope to at some point. Most of my work has been with simple designs of characters which don't really need any deformations.

Agree about workflow demos.  Both on building the anims, but also skinning, fluid techniques, etc.  When a newbie sits in front of Spriter for the first time, the learning curve is steep, esp. for creating excellent anims.  A few animation mentors stepping forward with coherent demo videos and posting the actual animation files for study would be significantly useful to both users and to the further adoption of Spriter.  

thumb-up-terminator+pablo+M+R.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...