Bug Report mac version crashes

pcs32

Downloaded the latest mac version(a5) It crashes soon as I try to open a new project. When I say crash I mean the work canvas part of the program turnes into a jigsaw puzzle when moused over.

I,m using an intel iMac running mouton lion 4 gb ram.

thought you would like to know.

Pete

Hi Pete,

Thanks for reporting the issue...we've not yet able to test Spriter on all the variant versions of Mac OSX and apparently each version can pose specific compatibility issues...so its very useful when users such as yourself let us know when there are specific issues on specific versions of OSX.

Things might get easier once the majority of people switch to http://www.apple.com/osx/ because it's free. In the mean-time, we'll see what we can do, but can't promise how soon we can resolve the issue specific to Mountian Lion...In fact we've not gotten similar reports (that I know of) for this issue, so it might be something other than the operating system version...

Lastly, I assume "A5" is a typo and you meant "B5", right? (As A5 would be a very old version of Spriter )

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey