[Suggestion] 'Prototype' Art Pack

Long story short, I'm basically suggesting the idea of a generic, detail-less crash test dummy/manikin character with realistic human proportions, mainly just for general-purpose prototyping of animations. Nothing complicated, just something usable, it doesn't even really have to be good looking as long as people can use it, haha.

I swear there was something like that being used in the vids for the rather earlier versions of Spriter, but...

Hi Candescence,

If you go to http://www.brashmonkey.com and the downloads section you'll see a link to a sample Spriter .scml project.

This has a grey generic platformer player character rigged and ready to animate.

Furthermore, once they're finished, (around the same time Spriter Pro 1.0 is ready) we will release both "commercial" and "essentials" fully animated art packs. The commercial art packs will be much more robust and be modestly priced, whereas the "essentials" versions of all art packs we create will be free to all Spriter Pro owners.

I hope that helps,

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey