Monogame implementation

Erik1

• 8 months later...

I know this is an old topic without many posts but I found this to be an excellent example to start building from for XNA and Monogame. The other examples I found where either took to much time to figure out or made use of some Java code or another engine to work natively and was not something I wanted or felt I needed.

I also like how this project does a lot of precalcs and is designed to be module so it pluged in well to my CustomContent importer and everything else I had already designed. Got it running pretty quickly across all Monogame supported platforms and ran well with many objects on screen.

Just wanted to give thanks and let people know this example is very much working still with almost all the features of current beta. Also if anyone needs help implementing the CurveTypes system PM me. Its a new feature that all my animators have been using in Spriter and just doesn't appear to be supported in any of the XNA projects.

• 4 months later...

This library works great for me (slightly slower initial loading compared to older XNA Spriter libraries though..) but only the ladder animation for the platformerpack bugs out, see: http://i.imgur.com/6GOfT5B.png

It wiggles to the left and right which it doesn't do in the original animation, which makes me think it has something to do with rotations.

Has anything changed in the last year (since this library was released) that could cause this bug? Or is there something special in the ladder animation that the library needs to implement?