Stencyl

Is the stencyl implementation still coming along?

I believe on their forums it was decided there would be cooperation with Stencyl to add it directly when 1.0 was rolling around. Curious if that is still happening, and if so how far along it is. Would be a major help to my current project, but until then I am just using PNG exporting.

• 1 month later...

Hi jcjunglebob,

For now, until Spriter 1.0 is feature complete, we have to maintain heavy focus on that...however, once we're able to release 1.0, we'll shift focus to helping the developers and communities to make sure all major authoring systems have full Spriter support.

Also, the nect few releases of Spriter should introduce many important and fun features which should also help entice developers to get back into Spriter suport development with much enthusiasm.

The next build shouldn't be too much longer...stay tuned... ;)

Mike at BrashMonkey

• 4 years later...
On 20/9/2013 at 2:56 PM, Mike at BrashMonkey said:

Hi jcjunglebob,

For now, until Spriter 1.0 is feature complete, we have to maintain heavy focus on that...however, once we're able to release 1.0, we'll shift focus to helping the developers and communities to make sure all major authoring systems have full Spriter support.

Also, the nect few releases of Spriter should introduce many important and fun features which should also help entice developers to get back into Spriter suport development with much enthusiasm.

The next build shouldn't be too much longer...stay tuned... ;)

Mike at BrashMonkey

I need this implementation. Is there any extension?

All "finished" or near feature complete Spriter API is listed here: https://brashmonkey.com/spriter-api/
Any of those could be analyzed/ported to help create a run-time for other development systems/languages.
I've not been able to find a Spriter API for Stencyl via Google search.

If you find one that's being worked on, please let me know so I can link to it and contact the developer to see if they need any help.

Sorry I can't provide better information than this.