Windows Phone 8 exporting results

Dynobot

Hi Lucid and Spriters,

First, great job on the Spriter program! I've been working on a game using Construct 2 and I came across your plugin and wanted to give it a try. As an animator, I really liked what Spriter could do. I miss not having "FPS", but I read through your forums and know you guys are working away on getting an fps measurement in. Regardless, I was able to use Spriter and get some cool results in a web browser setting from Construct.

However, when I exported to my Windows phone any Construct layout that used Spriter's plugin resulted in Spriter's images bunched together with no animation. Major bummer, but perhaps I'm missing something. I figure Spriter was meant for web and not fully tested for Android, IOS, and Windows 8? If anything I wanted to give you a heads up with my experience.

Thanks,

James

Thanks Dynobot, we're working on a solution for that problem with the Spriter plugin. One of the central ideas of Spriter was to make these animations playable on anything. I'll update on the Scirra forums once we're closer to a solution, but the plan is to get it working on all C2 exports