onion skin in Spriter b1 and other questions

Rash

great, thanks a lot!

I am just exploring program and getting used to it. I stuck at another thing:

I made animation and now i want to add new bone for new limb of the character. I added it on the first keyframe, but the bone disappear with another keyframe.

Is there some way how to add new bone to already existing skeleton or i need to have all the bones from the begining?

Also when i add new sprite, it disappears after the next keyframe.

Thanks!

Radim

Hi Rash. Every object is not required on every frame. You can drag objects that were used in other frames from the object palette, but we will be adding the features to the editors that you describe - namely, the ability to add an object to all frames.

Also onion skinning is in the latest daily build. If you use Windows, please test it out, and report any bugs:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11880&start=10

Thanks Lucid,

Onion Skinning looks great from the first look, if i find some problems i will tell you. And great you will be adding the ability to add an object to all frames, its important feature.

I succesfully drag objects from the Object Palette as you describe. Is it possible also with bones? i wasnt succesfull at that.

Cheers!

Radim