Extra Keyframes in Timeline

character

Hey all. So we've been thinking of integrating Spriter into our workflow for our next project here at Bitrhymes/Bash Gaming. Anyhoo, I've been giving the app a run and I seem to be ending up with too many keyframes. Keyframes I never set. Please take a look at the screenshot. You will see that in the timeline, a few layers have keyframes here and there but the main timeline up top shows more keyframes that are just sitting there. Can someone please explain this to me? Thank you!

post-10399-14159834078964_thumb.png

yeah...that's quite a bit there. I haven't encountered those mainline keys (the diamonds) appearing randomly yet, so if you find some specific circumstance that causes it let me know. I will say though that those keys are allowed to exist without sub keys or timeline keys below them. The mainline keys store zorder information and bone parenting information, so if you change zorder or the skeleton without changing position,rotation,scale,image,alpha, or pivot of anything you should get a key isolated like that. Judging by the screenshot though, I doubt you did that that many times. So if you see it happen, please report what you were doing when they appeared.