question/ suggestions

champion gamer

sorry if this isn't in the right place

g'day i was just wondering if there is a way to zoom in and out of the pngs when exporting to png as all my

Sprites are too big to capture/export as pngs with the default settings also is there anyway to export the animations to a video format but anyway as far as i know non of these things are currently features of this software so i would like to suggest them to be included in a future release

thank you for your time

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11128

In the new pre-release beta there are several options for resizing pngs on export. Exporting to movie formats will probably not be added in the short term, but the new options for exporting to png include being able to export to pngs larger than your screen size, and resized from their actual size, etc.

From there, while not ideal (I'd like to add export to movie formats at some point, but there are tons of more essential features that will come first), it should be possible in many different programs to assemble pngs into a movie