Can someone add an idle animation to this with spriter ?

HardcoreBadger

Hi,

i saw the monster example but my drawing has a harder view angle

i tried to animate one but it "sucked"

anyway i think it still can work but IF someone could animate this and make him breathe, like his torso goes up etc... it would help me a lot to learn from this

1358975590-animationsheet007.png

(the last one on the picture i mean)

If someone wanna help me please tell me, i may cut the picture myself to save you time.

And you can then add this to the spriter examples if you want (but i'll use this monster in my game).

thank you if you help, otherwise i don't know how i'll do this T_T

yes i tried it but it sucked, it sux so much i don't wanna upload it here

and since it kept crashing and i had to save as gif every picture before and after the work (to animate) i don't feel like trying again for such a bad result for now

If someone is very good with this and if it takes him only few minutes to do this, i'll be completely grateful and brahsmonkey team could use it in the spriter's examples !!

for 2d animation, if your character is doing most of its animations standing still, i'd suggest not drawing your character at a perfect 90 degree east or west, but rather 3/4 view where you can see the other limb that is not in the front or back. For an example of what i'm talking about have a look at Capcom's animation for Street Fighter 2- very little is animated with a player facing hard left and right although gameplay is constrained to a 2d plain. Also, have a look at the minotaur that the brash team created for an example of what I mean.

• 1 month later...

The scaling in Spriter needs to be fixed so that it scales from the centre of the object, as even a simple tween between his normal chest and a large chest (breathing) will result in the chest sliding to the side and abnormally away from the limbs as it is scaled from the top left corner within Spriter for some reason.

Is this fixed in the new version, or have I missed a setting somewhere?