Adding new art into existing animation?

Laufman

Yes, Laufman.

Hold Cntrl while dragging a new image from the files palette and it will populate that new sprite across all key frames.

Many more features to make workflow easier and of course much more and better doccumentation and vidoes are very high on our priority list once Spriter 1.0 is ready. Thanks for your patience.

Mike at BrashMonkey

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is not working for me even with the latest beta build. I have created an entire animation for my skeleton and I would like to add my new texture for the bone and have it propagated to all the keyframes of the animation instead of just the first one.

Holding CTRL in windows does not help. How can I do this?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see who I can paste something to all frames.

But how can I add/paste an object to all frames without getting it's own keyframe in each one?

Say, i have stones raining from the sky. 20 Keyframes, because many different things are happening. No bones.

How do I add another stone which starts at frame 0 at the top and ends at the last frame at the bottom?

If I put it on the scene at frame 0, copy and paste to all frames, it would be at top position at every frame and I would have to change the position of the stone at every keyframe.

Hi stephan_h,

Ah. Yes, currently there's no automatic way to do this...at the moment you need to copy to all keys and then delete the keyframes in the timeline for that specific object that you want removed... this will keep the object in the entire animation without any unwanted keys. I'll speak to Edgar today about a future feature to make this easy.

I think thats what holding Cntrl while dragging an object or sprite on screen was supposed to handle.

I'll report back here when there's more concrete information.

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey

• 1 month later...