Noob-ish question about spriter

Venomlemon

Greetings,

I am currently seeking out an animation program to be used with my game project and I wanted to know wether the spriter (right now or later) will support saving animations frame by frame into .png?

I am very interested of this non-predrawn-sprites type of animation but unfortunately for this project I need to be able to save my completed animations as a frame by frame into single alphachanneled .png and import each frame separately into game engine I'm using.

I tried to do some some forum lurking, but unfortunately couldn't find topic related to this matter.

Thanks in advance

-Venomlemon

My (unofficial) understanding is that the free version currently exports PNGs wherever you have defined a key frame. It doesn't create any intermediate positions.

A future Pro version may support exporting intermediate positions, perhaps at a specified interval.

The alpha version available for free from the web site supports the first kind of export already and I have successfully used it to obtain images for inclusion in a document..

Regards,

Tim