Spriter 2 version 0.8 release

lucid

Hello everyone!
This is actually the third release of the past week, though we didn't post announcements for the other two. This changelog reflects all of the changes of all three.

Change Log

Additions

• Added a shortcut to make all changes to currently dragged items key as Ease In and Out (hold E when dropping object(s) you are moving or rotating in animation mode)
  • Added a shortcut to select all object keyframes at the time the mouse is hovering in the timeline (press O while hovering the timeline

Changes and Enhancements

• Massive optimizations to most undo operations
  • Added ability to hold control and double click to deselect all points in a contour or border (previously you could double click to select, but not deselect)
  • Changing a keyframe's easing curve by right clicking (a property key) now affects all selected keys instead of just the key that was clicked

Bug Fixes

• Fixed multiple critical undo/redo bugs
  • Fixed a bug that caused easing curves to not work properly for the final keyframes in a looping animation if the first key frame wasn't at zero
  • Fixed a bug where double clicking to create a key at that time would always round up clicks between frames to the higher frame, instead of going to the closest frame
  • Fixed a bug where you couldn't clear key selection by clicking the background of the timeline area
  • Fixed a bug where object selection tools would still work while hovering the timeline  

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, buyed it today...but how i can start.If i rightclick on rigging mode and click on the picture icon....an oval form comes on screen and thats all.
How can i get any sprite inside the ide?

And a second question, its nice that we can switch in steam beetwenn Spriter Pro and Spriter 2 Alpha, but as long Spriter 2 is so buggy, it should be possible to get a second key for a second install.
Its not cool that for every switch between the two version, the ssd (i know a drive downloads nothing)must do always download all files again, and again, and again, and again....
Or is there a way to get the alpha beta whatever on an other way, until its final?

And if i click in the main menu back to main menu...it freezes complete.

Is there an easy tutorial for starting with spriter 2 with own sprites?

spriter01.png

@c0d3r9 Sorry for the lack of tutorials or documentation. We'll get started on that soon. You need a folder full of images to begin a spriter 2 project.  
Once Spriter 2 is officially released we'll make sure it's much easier to use both Spriter Pro and Spriter 2 on Steam without the current clunky switching method.

Spriter 2 is still too incomplete to use for real projects, so should only be used for testing and to provide us feedback, bug reports, and feature requests, but that will be much easier once we make some getting started tutorials etc.