AGK

bjadams

Hi Brashmonkey guys.

Have you considered talking with The Game Creators to try to implement Spriter support as a native command set with their Advanced Game Kit?

AGK is a great & inexpensive 2D toolkit that offers both basic-like language and C++ native libs.

Think about it!

I 2nd, and 3rd this request! I love AGK, I use AGK 1.08 Beta 5, for Android Development, it has great Box2D Physics support, and even just added recently to the 1.08 version is 3D Command Set. I love the Basic Language as well as Tier 2 C++ support using Eclipse. Even the Basic language compilation to an apk involves using the Eclipse IDE, compiling the runner project template, then you take your Basic byte code compiled files and place them in the correct folders, along with your media, and re-compile it to get a working apk, which also makes use of NDK, for native code compiling, and Cygwin environment for script execution. I also use Game Maker:studio and Construct 2, so I would love to have spriter working for all 3, this way no matter which environment I am working in, I could use the same set of spriter files.

Although, I understand that the Game Maker plugin stuff is not yet working with Game Maker:studio, hopefully soon, as the forum hints at this.. I just figured out my physics stuff in GM:studio last night and look forward to being able to use Spriter to animate my traps and machinery for my current project.

Thank you guys for everything!

StOrM3 aka Ken

Registered Spriter Pro - Pre-Order Purchaser.