Help with plugin/api development

lucid

Also, when documentation continues, I'd like to post examples that can quickly be loaded to test all features as a general sanity test for devs working on plugins. At that point I can also start making screenshots with the usual issues that arise. I can usually recognize a jumbled up output from when I was creating my own parser, and from seeing screens of currently in progress plugins. Usually the issues will be something simple like reversing of angle (fixed by angle=360-angle), reversing of pivot point y (fixed with pivotpointy=1-pivotpointy), or reversing of y axis fixed with (y*=-1)

If anyone wants to post these types of resources before I get to it, or any other general help, I can make a subforum for things like this.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys just curious I posted a topic here yesterday about my implementation of Spriter for Genome2D engine and it never got approved. So what did I do wrong? Are there guidelines for creating a topic in this section, something that I should focus on? I know that I don't have documentation yet only demo and example people can try but thats just matter of time. So if you can point me to the right direction I am all for it.

Thanks.

PS: Amazing work on the Spriter as I was looking into various skeletal/animation tools to support and Spriter came up on top so I just preordered it as well, keep up the great work.

• lucid unpinned this topic