Disable AA / Latest Builds

vinull

Hello Spriters,

Is there currently a way to disable anti-aliasing in the Beta of Spriter? I'm working on a sprite that's 96x96 total and the export to PNGs create quite a bit of blur even if none of the images are rotated.

I'm really happy to see Spriter and I sadly missed the Kickstarter by a day but have already preordered a copy of Pro on the site. If there is a area for nighly/alpha builds I am happy to test. We (small game team, wouldn't even call us a studio yet) started a similar project and I'm happy to abandon it, use Spriter, and get back to making the game =)

Last, is there a change log somewhere (or even Rss feed of updates)? I saw when I came to the forums today that the beta is now "R5" and I had "R3" and wondering what all the fixes and changes are.

Thanks again!

Mike

Thanks for the info.

To anyone reading this I was able to "hack" out much of the AA effects by manually editing the XML data so that all the hot points were not between pixels and then setting all of the sprites manually in the editor so none were between pixels.

Mike