Welcome to Brash Monkey's Spriter forum

Mike at BrashMonkey

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the kind words telles0808,

I'm hoping a new version is only a mater of weeks away which will allow for saving out animations as full frame sequential images as well... this is obviously not the ultimate goal of Spriter, but it will allow artists to use Spriter to create 2d animations for games (or other media )that don't support fancy, optimized modular animation modes.... as well as tweaks, bug fixes and a few more features added.

I can't guarantee how soon this update will be released, but I'll get it out as soon as I can.

• 5 months later...

Hi Im JB.

Im am excited about the potential of what I see here on the site. I am going to try and learn the software and see how great it is and hopefully it will surpass my expectations.

Since I do primarily 2d games this should be a great help I will show it to my artists tommorrow.

JB

• 7 months later...

On Wednesday, South Korea's Foreign Ministry denied that the U.S. delegation had asked South Korea to act on the issue. But the U.S. Embassy in Seoul says it stands by its statement.

Diplomatic efforts to convince North Korea to voluntarily abandon its nuclear programs have been stalled since November. Pyongyang Wednesday reiterated its demand that the U.S. lift sanctions imposed in September because of the North's alleged money-laundering and counterfeiting activities.

A U.S. Embassy spokesman in Seoul also said Wednesday that talk of differences between Seoul and Washington over North Korea is "an exaggeration."

Also Wednesday, Mr. Roh said South Korea would seek talks aimed at reaching a formal peace agreement with the North, to replace the ceasefire that ended the Korean War in 1953 and is still in place. Without a peace pact, the two Koreas remain technically at war.

Mr. Roh also told reporters he would seek an agreement this year with the U.S. to allow Seoul to take over command of its own troops during wartime.

But he emphasized that for now,burberry pas cher, Seoul and Washington are united in seeking a peaceful resolution of the dispute over North Korea's nuclear weapons programs.

South Korea, which follows a so-called "Sunshine Policy" of engagement and cooperation with the North, has at times differed with the more aggressive policies of the Bush Administration.

Differences emerged again Tuesday after a senior U.S. Treasury delegation briefed South Korean officials on North Korea's alleged financial crimes and the sanctions. The U.S. said in a statement that it had urged Seoul to take what it called "similar steps."

The North Koreans say they will continue to boycott six-nation nuclear disarmament talks while the sanctions are in place. Washington says the financial crimes issue is separate from the nuclear dispute.

Under arrangements established during the Korean War, the U.S. military would have wartime control over all troops in South Korea, including the South Korean military. The United States currently has some 30,000 troops deployed in the country.

Mr. Roh declined to comment on whether South Korea believes U.S. assertions that Pyongyang is involved in money laundering and the counterfeiting of U.S. currency. He said only that officials must investigate the matter.

President Roh said he opposes what he called "some forces" in the United States that favor putting pressure on North Korea to force the collapse of its communist regime. Mr. Roh says such action would result only in "friction and disagreement" between South Korea and the United States.

By Heda Bayron

Hong Kong

25 January 2006

South Korea's president has warned of "friction" with the United States if Washington continues to pursue forceful measures against North Korea. President Roh Moo-hyun made the comments a day after U.S. Treasury officials sought - but apparently failed to get - Seoul's support in punishing North Korea for alleged financial crimes.

But while Seoul says it will cooperate with international efforts to fight financial crimes, it appeared to distance itself from its ally's punitive action against the North.

相关的主题文章:

21 January 2006

èªæ˜Žäººè¦å­¦ä¼šè£…å‚»

In his first policy statement to parliament

readily write down the fragmented text , there is a phone , not again write down the thoughts , some things , though short , is eternal , incomplete , perhaps only better .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all!

Spriter seems to be exactly the tool I'm looking for.

Doing every aspect of a video game yourself before seemed too daunting to me but it now seems more manageable than ever! Thanks so much for making my dream of making a game closer to reality than ever before.

Looking forward to tweening and the Construct 2 plugin!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Chilly Willy,

honestly, I've been so busy with more basic functionality, that I haven't had the chance to attempt to build for 32 bit linux. There's also some types of older Macs that can't run it, and it's not a simple checkbox to build for another platform. Most likely not in this build, but I'll try to at least look deeper into what's involved, and have a time frame by the following build, which should come a week or two after the upcoming build.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Hello, I'm just wondering, my suggestion post seems missing in viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4&start=340

Thanks.

this one? or a different one:

I would like to suggest about cutscene, in the past, doing a cutscene in programming is a great waste of time, I was thinking about spriter would create cutscene as another method, actually, I'm not sure Spriter is a right tool for cutscenes, I think some features are required to do cutscenes:

-Play loop animation on object in every frames like walk animation.

-Toggle Visible/Invisibility (Optional)

I think this suggestion is very important.

Thanks.

• lucid unpinned this topic