Spriter Pro - Exporting to Construct 3 (OK button is greyed out and cannot be clicked)

Hi I have followed all the steps provided in the youtube video for exporting a sprite into Construct 3. However I am stuck after selecting the directory to export the sprite to, and the OK button cannot be clicked (see screenshot).

When I created other sprites with bones (e.g. normal monsters or humans), I had no issue.  This time I am creating a firebolt animation without the use of bones or anything else. Just moving images.  Please help to see what the issue is and what I should do to resolve?  Is there a discord channel or is there any way I could contact anyone to help with this?  Thanks a lot!

https://imgur.com/a/8lLbGlc

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 3:55 PM, Dave Yuen said:

Hi I have followed all the steps provided in the youtube video for exporting a sprite into Construct 3. However I am stuck after selecting the directory to export the sprite to, and the OK button cannot be clicked (see screenshot).

When I created other sprites with bones (e.g. normal monsters or humans), I had no issue.  This time I am creating a firebolt animation without the use of bones or anything else. Just moving images.  Please help to see what the issue is and what I should do to resolve?  Is there a discord channel or is there any way I could contact anyone to help with this?  Thanks a lot!

https://imgur.com/a/8lLbGlc

That red outline means your texture size for the sprite sheet isn't bug enough to export. once you change the limits on the left/bottom of the options for it the red outline will go away and you'll be able to export. Also, there's a strange amount of blank space to the right of it, do you have your images saved with big amount of empty pixel space all around them?