RPG Heroes pack expansion?

Izeck

I've owned Spriter pro and the RPG heroes pack for a few years now. I recently decided to make a top down RPG style game and started wondering if there any chance we could get an expansion/more parts to this? I know we can make them ourselves, but I'm no good at pixel art. If I was I wouldn't have gotten this in the first place.

Yes, that is exactly what I'm talking about. I would love to have a lot of options. The character creator is great, but it only has a handful of options when it comes to hairs and such. Dresses, civilian/villager closes would be nice too. In my opinion, you guys made a very powerful tool here and you should expand on it.

I'd like to be able to populate an entire game. Character game hub has something like this, but that is for RPG maker. On top of that, I really like that with this I can make larger resolution (128x128) characters and it has other animations, like idle and activate. I don't really care much about the portrait character though.

I would like to have other aimations as well, but I think that's pushing it lol. Attack, jump, take damage. All the needed things to make an action RPG. Those would be amazing and I would pay for that expansion gladly.

8 hours ago, Izeck said:

Yes, that is exactly what I'm talking about. I would love to have a lot of options. The character creator is great, but it only has a handful of options when it comes to hairs and such. Dresses, civilian/villager closes would be nice too. In my opinion, you guys made a very powerful tool here and you should expand on it.

I'd like to be able to populate an entire game. Character game hub has something like this, but that is for RPG maker. On top of that, I really like that with this I can make larger resolution (128x128) characters and it has other animations, like idle and activate. I don't really care much about the portrait character though.

I would like to have other aimations as well, but I think that's pushing it lol. Attack, jump, take damage. All the needed things to make an action RPG. Those would be amazing and I would pay for that expansion gladly.

Thanks very much for the concise feedback and requests. I'll discuss it with my team-mates, but keep in mind, even if we decided to focus on making such an expansion immediately, making art packs like these takes the better part of a year, so if it happens, it won' be very soon unfortunately.

On 2/21/2021 at 6:35 AM, Izeck said:

Sad, but understandable. Thank you for your consideration. Looking forward to news on this :)

PS:

Would it be possible to add steam workshop support? There are always a ton of talented people who would make addons for this.

Interesting, we'll look into this. Thanks for the successions and all the feedback.

• 4 months later...
7 minutes ago, Izeck said:

Hi.

Just wanted to see if there has been any updates on this actually happening. Yay or nay?

Sorry, no.. well.. a small amount of the foundation for the eventual art pack has been started, but I and the other artist I'd need to collaborate with both have been spread thin with more pressing obligations so there's no way we can estimate how long it will take us to really be able to really dig in and then eventually finish the art pack. So, It's planned and it's been slightly started, but right now we can't put any man-power on it.

17 minutes ago, Mike at BrashMonkey said:

Sorry, no.. well.. a small amount of the foundation for the eventual art pack has been started, but I and the other artist I'd need to collaborate with both have been spread thin with more pressing obligations so there's no way we can estimate how long it will take us to really be able to really dig in and then eventually finish the art pack. So, It's planned and it's been slightly started, but right now we can't put any man-power on it.

I see. I'm still hoping that it will happen in the future. I'm off to look for alternatives then.

Thank you for your honesty.