Spriter 2 tutorials?

philis401

The search function is greyed box and for some reason wont let me type,  and couldnt find in google, most likely coz its still in alpha, but couldnt figure out myself witht just playing around with it, any tutorials/guides on how to actually rig and animate a character?  All i could figure out was to import images and stuff lol.

• 4 months later...

Is there a known fix for the grey box issue philis401 mentioned above? I can't search anything on these forums either because the search box just gives me a solid grey box that doesn't allow any input on it. I've tried in both FireFox and Chrome. 

I've got a specific error messages that I'd like to search for that I can't search for because the search box isn't working. I'd like to search first before just asking as a new question because if feels like a problem others may have had before getting this setup. 

On 3/14/2021 at 4:34 AM, Fun Infused Games said:

Is there a known fix for the grey box issue philis401 mentioned above? I can't search anything on these forums either because the search box just gives me a solid grey box that doesn't allow any input on it. I've tried in both FireFox and Chrome. 

I've got a specific error messages that I'd like to search for that I can't search for because the search box isn't working. I'd like to search first before just asking as a new question because if feels like a problem others may have had before getting this setup. 

I've reported the broken search box issue and let you know once it is resolved. In the meantime, please email any issue you might have to mike@brashmonkey.com so I can directly help wit hthe matter as quickly as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.