Marketplace Asset Submission Upload Fails

overcrafted

Hi

I'm trying to upload game assets that were animated in spriter to "Paid Spriter Animatons" section in the marketplace. However the upload constantly keeps failing with a dialog that says -200

My internet is not the fastest but I have an upload speed of 1mb. Is there a workaround for this? Like importing the files from dropbox?

The asset I'm talking about is 34mb large. I have an asset that is 300mb large. I can drastically reduce the size of the packages by removing the PNG image sequence exports of the animation and only provide what's necessary for the spriter file itself. I only feel it would be good practice to include animations exports at least. 

Update: I removed all the animation exports and reduced size from 34mb to 3mb. But after it reaches a random percent it still fails. Looks like uploading assets is not possible at the moment. 

Thanks

Edited by overcrafted
I've tried an alternative way to solve the problem and updated the original post

• 3 weeks later...

@Mike at BrashMonkey

I know you guys are busy with Spriter 2 so no problem at all. This was just a side request

Here is a video of the upload issue

https://youtu.be/5hyX_WLEbqM

It's mainly because my Internet is slow. I have similar issue on other marketplaces. But in other marketplaces this is only happening after file uploads that are larger than 150MB. in The video I tried upload a file that was 3MB large.

That said I tried after the record 6-7 times more and the upload worked. But I doubt it will work for larger Assets.