(Shop For selling) Character Customization From Body Parts (Mobile Game)

Gamedevolop

Hi there, 
I'm just learning Spriter and I checked all the tutorials but I couldn't see how would you do a shop to sell body parts for the Player.

so basically I'm doing a Mobile Game where I would like to do instead of selling the characters already made as a whole I would like to give the option to buy just parts of the body instead. 
The Animations will never change just the bodyParts whenever they buy any part of the body, Example they buy (Glasses, Hats, New Customs, Hairs, Heads, body) etc....

is it Spriter Pro capable to do this specific thing?   because the only way I see it happening is to pack all the body parts in one entity which will be huge and it will require many sprite sheets maybe?  but I don't see how I would just replace one body part while the Game is Running, I'm using Construct 2 by the way.

If is yes, what will be the best way to implement this system to use with Construct 2 on the most optimized way as it will be huge customization to sell, I been looking for days for this but no luck, is there any Tutorial?

I hope anyone can point me in the right direction

And Congratulations for Spriter is a really an awesome product keep it up :)

Ps: I saw that you have started Packs with c2 Capx  for learning which is awesome and would be nice if you had something like that but instead for Building a shop to sell body parts as you have there a really good opportunity to show off more of what you could do with Spriter especially for mobiles Games.

I answered this question recently to another post from another account, but can't find that now.

You'll want to use character maps and also explore using the ability to load an image into a standard construct 2 sprite frame from either a URL or file URI.

excerpt from Construct 2 manual section about Construct Sprites

"Load image from URL
Load an image from a given URL. The current animation frame will be replaced with the image. It is not shown until the image has finished downloading, and On image URL loaded triggers. Images loaded from different domains are subject to the same cross-domain restrictions as AJAX requests - for more information see the section on cross-domain in the AJAX object. Data URIs can also be passed as an image, e.g. from a canvas snapshot or webcam image. The Size parameter sets whether the Sprite object will be set to the image size when it loads, or whether to keep its current size and stretch the image."