Cant save sprite sheets

zero

Hello, I am using SpriterPro on steam. I am trying export spritesheets using the generate sprite sheets from project images, I followed the tutorial, but nothing ( it worked once for another tutorial, but never again ). the files are in this video 

I also tried making something from scratch, and nothing. It would not save the png or scon or scml file, as shown in the video.

How large are your separate PNG images that make up the character or animation and how many images are you using?
Can you zip up your entire Spriter project folder (all the images and scml file) and email it to mike@brashmonkey.com so I can look into it?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience. You're the first person to ever report this issue.

Sent it good sir. So it saves, but it does so inconsistenly. I made a project from scratch vary basic art with only like 4 bones, no character maps or anything and I was happy to see that it saved. so I tried to redo it again just in case, selected a separate folder for saving the generated spritesheets and, It did not save(using that same simple project).

So I thought, maybe it only saves on new fresh projects made from scratch. so I made another project from scratch, added some simple sprites, like arms, a leg and head, like 4 bones only. and it did not save. 

Are you using the colored alternate versions of the heads and chests? When you go to export as spritesheeted project, you have to drag up the texture size until it does not have a red outline... you need to make sure it fits all the required images.

If you do not need the character maps to change the color of the heads and chest, delete the character maps in Spriter and the then the folders with the alternate colored images.
Then, when you go to export, drag up the size of the texture until all images fit and the border is no longer red. Then it should work.

please let me know if this resolves your problem.

cheers.

I actually took this into account, made sure the rectangle was white(meaning it fits everything ). And I actually picked up spriter for how awesomely it handles character maps, it does exactly what I needed to do. Sadly it wont save( or at least some times it wont) save as seen in the tutorial. ( scon file + scml + png) 

I received your email with the video. 
I think the problem is the big window that appears for all of the export options is too tall for your screen, so you are not seeing the OK button at it's lower-right corner.. The save does not happen when you choose the image name and close the file dialogue.. you must then click on on the entire export spritesheeted project window or nothing will save. Shrink the height of the window and you'll be able to see the OK button that you need to click for the export to work.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue.