RPG Maker MV Spriter Pro Plugin

Harken_W

RPG Maker are releasing videos about their new engine, RPG maker MV, on their youtube channel. 

In their most recent video they mention that their engine will read json files and even goes as far as to mention Spriter Pro itself.  https://youtu.be/NKKBNpZQo2U?t=103  (at about 1:40)

Does anyone have any information or plans about using Spriter in RPG Maker MV?

I've used Spriter to make games in the past, and would absolutely love to use this to it's full potential within the new engine!

Hi Harken_W,

We can confirm we'll be working with the publisher/developer of RPG Maker to get Spriter playback support integrated into the new RPG Maker once the reference implementation is finished and fully tested by the community... which shouldn't be too long now.

cheers.

That's great news! Thanks!

Hi Harken_W,

We can confirm we'll be working with the publisher/developer of RPG Maker to get Spriter playback support integrated into the new RPG Maker once the reference implementation is finished and fully tested by the community... which shouldn't be too long now.

cheers.

Wow +1 each for you guys as well as RPG Maker. Gives me a little more reason to actually get MV.

• 3 months later...
On 10/14/2015 at 1:32 AM, BrashAdmin said:

Hi Harken_W,

cheers.

Has there been any developments on this plugin? Very interested in seeing what it can do.

• 3 months later...
On 14/10/2015 at 9:32 AM, BrashAdmin said:

Hi Harken_W,

cheers.

I'd also like to know if there have been any developments on this? As id love to use spriter in my rpg maker project